ANNUAL HARVEST CELEBRATION
Saturday, August 19th, from 11am to 4pm
It is hard to believe that our annual Harvest Party Celebration is happening next weekend, August 19th! Since this is the only time we open all of our wines for tasting, we hope you will come with your friends to experience our complete wine portfolio. Also, there will be exciting live music by Rubicon to get you off your feet. So come hang out with us and taste some wine with our new winemaker, Sterling. Below are the details you need to know about this event.
Wine Club Admission: $15 per person. Price applies to the member and their spouse or 1 friend.
- General Admission: $30 per person. Become a member & receive excellent savings.
- New Release: Our new 2016 Lapis Luna Chardonnay will be released just in time for the event, cheers!
- Event Special Feature Bottle: We are bringing back the 2012 Lapis Luna Cabernet Sauvignon Magnum just for this event.
- The Experience Package & Breast Cancer Fundraiser: Help us support the Solano Midnight Sun Breast Cancer Foundation by reserving one of our shaded picnic tables. Each table is $200 and includes a complimentary lunch by Got Plate Lunch, a bottle of wine of your choice, a G V Cellars Logo'd wine glass, and additional tasting tickets for your table. Picnic table reservations are available from 11am - 1pm or 1:30 - 3:30pm and can be reserved by letting us know in the comment section of your RSVP or by calling us in advance.
- Sale & Breast Cancer Fundraiser: Save 35% off cases when you purchase a case of the 2014 Old Vine Zinfandel, the 2016 Sauvignon Blanc, and or the 2012 Super Rosso. A large portion of these proceeds will be donated to the Solano Midnight Sun Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Sale & Breast Cancer Fundraiser: We will also be donating a large portion of all mixed case purchases. All mixed cases are 25% off for members and 10% off for non-members. View our wine collection.
- Sale: If you purchase one case of wine, your second case (of equal or lesser value) will cost only a penny! This sale applies to all wines except our 2014 Old Vine Zinfandel, 2016 Sauvignon Blanc, and 2012 Super Rosso. This sale is not applicable to mixed cases.
- Sale: If you are unable to attend the event, we are taking harvest party celebration pre-sale orders. Simply email or call us to reserve your order. View our wine collection.
- Join us at the after party: After our harvest event, we will be taking over a check to the Solano Midnight Sun's Lobster Boil dinner that same evening. There will be live music by E-ternity, delicious napa style lobster, a hosted bar, and a live auction. They have less than 26 tickets available, so act quickly. More details about the Lobster Boil.
- Facebook Contest: Bring your phone and "check in" at G V Cellars on facebook on August 19th for a chance to win an unreleased bottle of wine for a penny. Further details will be released later.
- Music: Live music by Rubicon.
- Food: Food for purchase available by Got Plate Lunch.
- Parking: Look for our parking supervisor upon arrival.
- Check in: There are two check in tables. One for general admission and another for Pre-paid tickets.
- Souvenir: Your tasting glass is yours to keep! Take home your wine glass with a few cases of wine and relieve this harvest experience again and again.
- Admission Perks: Upon entree, members will receive 7 tasting tickets and non-members will receive 5 tasting tickets. More tickets will be available for purchase the day of for $2 each. Wine by the glass will be available for purchase. Become a member today.
- Furry friends: All pets must be kept on leash at all times.
- No outside food or alcohol may be brought in.
- Like and follow our Facebook and Instagram page for more harvest party celebration news and updates.
Vineyard Dog Walk
Saturday, June 24th, from 4pm to 8pm
Advance tickets only
30 spots available
Bring your dogs and join our staff for a walk through the vineyard while you enjoy a complimentary glass of wine. The first group of 15 will em(bark) at 4pm and the second group of 15 will head out at 5:30pm. Also, make sure to bring a picnic dinner because we are opening up our outdoor deck until 8pm for you to enjoy an evening at GV. We look forward to meeting your furry friends. Please note that this event is for adults only 21+. This is a free member only event. Please RSVP to reserve your experience at our first ever vineyard dog walk.
Sunday, June 4th, from 12pm to 4pm
Open to the public
Join us for the exciting public release of our new 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon! Taste this new release along with 4 other wines while enjoying live entertainment by DJ Carl Jay. Each guest receives five complementary tasting tickets to try all the wines. General admission is $15 per person. There is free admission for members and two of their guests. The June Wine Club Package will be available for members to pick up at this event.
Thursday, May 25th, 5:30pm to 9pm
Join us for an educational wine tasting hosted by a Riedel instructor and expert. Doors open at 5:30 and the class will begin promptly at 6:30pm. After class, guests will take home one Riedel Veritas Old World Syrah glass, one Riedel Veritas New World Pinot Noir glass, and one Riedel Veritas Cabernet/Merlot glass (a $103.50 retail value). Lastly, for this night only, guests may purchase additional Riedel products at spectacular savings similar to this one. Member admission is $60 per person. General admission is $75 per person.
Saturday, May 13th, 12pm to 4pm
Open to the public
For these 4 hours only, we are offering our local industry discount of 30% off all purchase of bottles and cases. So spoil the women in your life and celebrate Mother's Day early with us; you can purchase lunch from Crossroad Kitchen, enjoy wine tasting with friends, and listen to live entertainment by "Outta Beer". Member admission is free. General admission is $15 per person. Entry includes 5 complimentary tasting tickets. See you there!
Wine & Chocolate Tasting
Sunday, February 12th. 4pm to 7pm
Bring your friends or your sweetheart to experience this specialty tasting complete with Fera'wyn's Artisan chocolates. This intimate Valentine's event takes place in our Barrel Room. You may taste four distinct wines paired with chocolates and truffles, two unreleased wines from barrel, and our Platinum Old Vine Zinfandel to end your evening. Valentine's Day is approaching so treat your friends and spoil your sweetheart to this wine lover's memory. Tickets are $20 per person. Tickets are limited.
Friday, February 24th, 6pm - 9pm
Wine Club Members and their guests are invited to join us in the Barrel Room for our crab feed. Social Hour is from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. Guests may enjoy small snacks with a complementary glass of wine from our Wine Maker's Menu during the social hour. Dinner will begin at 6:30pm. Dinner includes locally sourced crab (with melted butter), chicken, Caesar salad, pasta, French bread, and small dessert bites. Wine is available for purchase. This is a Members only event. Members may purchase a maximum of 4 tickets. Tickets are $60 per person. There are only 100 tickets available.
Saturday, March 4th, 12pm - 4pm
Open to the public
We invite you to escape the busyness of life and join us on Saturday, March 4th, for our quarterly Wine Release. Taste six different wines while you listen to the RnR conga and guitar duo and snack on small bites from the Napa Deli. Each guest receives six complimentary tasting tickets and a small bite ticket. Meals are available for purchase from the Napa Deli. General admission is $15 per person. There is free admission for Wine Club members and two of their guests. The March Wine Club Package will be available for members to pick up at this event.
Saturday, March 11th, from 12pm - 4pm
Open to the public
Support our local Firefighters
Tickets available online
We invite you to join us in supporting the Cordelia Firefighters. The proceeds will benefit their association. Come out for a day of fun and enjoy a special wine tasting with live entertainment by No Flow. Pizzaiola Pizza will have food available for purchase. A portion of your wine purchases at this event will also go towards supporting our local Fire Department. Tickets are available online for $25 per person and $30 at the door. Purchase tickets below or call 707-864-0468.