More events for 2017 will be posted soon.
Subscribe to our E-mail and follow us on social media for more winery news.
Annual Harvest Celebration
Saturday, August 19th, from 11am to 4pm
It is hard to believe that our annual Harvest Party Celebration is happening next weekend, August 19th! Since this is the only time we open all of our wines for tasting, we hope you will come with your friends to experience our complete wine portfolio. Also, there will be exciting live music by Rubicon to get you off your feet. So come hang out with us and taste some wine with our new winemaker, Sterling. Below are the details you need to know about this event.
- Wine Club Admission: $15 per person. Price applies to the member and their spouse or 1 friend.
- General Admission: $30 per person. Become a member & receive excellent savings.
- New Release: Our new 2016 Lapis Luna Chardonnay will be released just in time for the event, cheers!
- Event Special Feature Bottle: We are bringing back the 2012 Lapis Luna Cabernet Sauvignon Magnum just for this event.
- The Experience Package & Breast Cancer Fundraiser: Help us support the Solano Midnight Sun Breast Cancer Foundation by reserving one of our shaded picnic tables. Each table is $200 and includes a complimentary lunch by Got Plate Lunch, a bottle of wine of your choice, a G V Cellars Logo'd wine glass, and additional tasting tickets for your table. Picnic table reservations are available from 11am - 1pm or 1:30 - 3:30pm and can be reserved by letting us know in the comment section of your RSVP or by calling us in advance.
- Sale & Breast Cancer Fundraiser: Save 35% off cases when you purchase a case of the 2014 Old Vine Zinfandel, the 2016 Sauvignon Blanc, and or the 2012 Super Rosso. A large portion of these proceeds will be donated to the Solano Midnight Sun Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Sale & Breast Cancer Fundraiser: We will also be donating a large portion of all mixed case purchases. All mixed cases are 25% off for members and 10% off for non-members. View our wine collection.
- Sale: If you purchase one case of wine, your second case (of equal or lesser value) will cost only a penny! This sale applies to all wines except our 2014 Old Vine Zinfandel, 2016 Sauvignon Blanc, and 2012 Super Rosso. This sale is not applicable to mixed cases.
- Sale: If you are unable to attend the event, we are taking harvest party celebration pre-sale orders. Simply email or call us to reserve your order. View our wine collection.
- Join us at the after party: After our harvest event, we will be taking over a check to the Solano Midnight Sun's Lobster Boil dinner that same evening. There will be live music by E-ternity, delicious napa style lobster, a hosted bar, and a live auction. They have less than 26 tickets available, so act quickly. More details about the Lobster Boil.
- Facebook Contest: Bring your phone and "check in" at G V Cellars on facebook on August 19th for a chance to win an unreleased bottle of wine for a penny. Further details will be released later.
- Music: Live music by Rubicon.
- Food: Food for purchase available by Got Plate Lunch.
- Parking: Look for our parking supervisor upon arrival.
- Check in: There are two check in tables. One for general admission and another for Pre-paid tickets.
- Souvenir: Your tasting glass is yours to keep! Take home your wine glass with a few cases of wine and relieve this harvest experience again and again.
- Admission Perks: Upon entree, members will receive 7 tasting tickets and non-members will receive 5 tasting tickets. More tickets will be available for purchase the day of for $2 each. Wine by the glass will be available for purchase. Become a member today.
- Furry friends: All pets must be kept on leash at all times.
- No outside food or alcohol may be brought in.
- Like and follow our Facebook and Instagram page for more harvest party celebration news and updates.